Language selector

10. Making complaints

Page controls

Page content

People who believe they have experienced discrimination based on pregnancy or breastfeeding should try to raise the matter or make a complaint with their employer, union or other vocational association, landlord or service provider. If this is not possible or the problem is not addressed, they can ask the Human Rights Legal Support Centre[162] for advice or make an “application” or claim to the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario[163] within one year from the last alleged incident. People can also ask another person or organization to file an application on their behalf.


Book Prev / Next Navigation