Language selector

I think my human rights have been violated. What should I do?

Page controls

Page content

We do not deal with individual complaints (known as applications) at the OHRC.

If you need human rights legal advice or help filing an application with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario, contact the Ontario Human Rights Legal Support Centre at: 416-597-4900 or 1-866-625-5179 and speak with a Human Rights Advisor.

To file an application directly with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario, visit their website and follow the instructions for How to file an application.

We (The Ontario Human Rights Commission) have many progressive human rights policies that may support your application before the Human Rights Tribunal. If you want the Tribunal to consider our policy position, you have to let them know. The Tribunal is not required to refer to our policies unless they have been asked.

Book Prev / Next Navigation