Please complete this form in as much detail as possible. If you have any questions, call 416-558-0748. Normally, someone will contact you within 2 weeks. We generally request 6 weeks' notice for presentations.
A request for public education will be evaluated according to the engagement's potential to:
- Promote systemic prevention of Human Rights Code violations, and advance human rights.
- Increase understanding and awareness of human rights issues arising in the OHRC’s priority areas of work.
- Significantly enhance the OHRC’s relationship with strategic or underserved sectors.
- "Train trainers" to have a sustainable "multiplier" effect in an organization.
- Significantly reduce discrimination across a sector.
Note that the OHRC may publish the name of your organization in its Annual Report.