In order to receive a copy of “Call it out: racism, racial discrimination and human rights”, you must agree to the following:
- The product will be used for training purposes only.
- The product will not to be used for commercial gain.
- OHRC will be credited as follows: Video courtesy of the Ontario Human Rights Commission.
- The following copyright notice will be clearly displayed: © Queen's Printer for Ontario, 2018. Reproduced with permission.
- It is the requester’s responsibility to ensure that only the most current version of the product is used.
- The content will not be modified in any way unless this Agreement is amended or a new Agreement is entered into.
- It is the responsibility of the organizers to accommodate the Code-related needs of participants.