Please complete this form in as much detail as possible. If you have any questions, call 416-314-4507. Normally, someone will contact you within 2 weeks. We generally request 6 weeks notice for presentations. Please note that the Commission may publish the name of your organization in its Annual Report.
A request for public education will be evaluated by the Policy and Education Branch according to the engagement's potential to:
- Deliver on the strategic objectives set out in the Commission's Education Strategy (2000 - 03) (the Strategy).
- Promote broad-scale prevention of Code violations and advancement of human rights.
- Significantly enhance the Commission's relationship with a strategic sector identified in the Strategy.
- "Train trainers" and to have a sustainable "multiples" effect in the target business or organization.
- Significantly reduce discrimination in a client sector and/or to decrease incidence of formal human rights complaints.