We, the staff of the Ontario Human Rights Commission, in full compliance with the spirit, intent and provisions of the, are committed to providing the highest quality customer service.
This statement of our commitment reflects our best efforts to provide excellent customer service, within the limits of our resources, by:
- being sensitive, aware and knowledgeable about the realities of prejudice and discrimination
- recognizing and accommodating the diverse needs of our many client groups
- providing accessible services, information and materials
- acting on issues brought to the Commission as quickly as possible while maintaining the high quality of our work
- responding to questions, concerns and criticism in a prompt, fair and respectful way.